BRIGHTON: 810-229-3208

Kenneth J. Safran, PC - Collections | Brighton, MI twitter logo-blue box facebook logo-blue

Get the child support payments you are entitled to

You shouldn’t have to feel like you’re begging for the financial support your child is entitled to from the absentee parent. Whether you’re just trying to get the child support payments that were ordered or reimbursement for the child's (children's) medical expenses.

Once we get a response and the payments are received, we ensure that the payments keep coming at their scheduled times.

Receive your payments in a timely manner

Whether you're in Michigan and the absentee parent is in Texas, we can help. No matter where the absentee parent is located, we know how to get them to follow-up on the payments promptly.

Collecting anywhere in the United States

Schedule your

FREE consultation today. 



A woman and child a women and a man Clock with dollar